Welcome to St. James in Dawson, MN
Newest member of AFC Family
St. James Cemetery
331st Avenue (County Road 27) and 180th Street
Dawson, Lac qui Parle County, Minnesota, 56232 USA
At this time there are 73 souls laid to rest here. Click here if you would like to see a list.
- PARISH CONTACT …Fr. Keith Salisbury (Home: 507-224-2289 or 507-829-3850) email@example.com or Joann Evjen at (320-769-2194) or (320-361-0402) email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Knollenberg at (507-223-7304) email email@example.com
- MAILING ADDRESS…Send Mail to St. James Church 307 4th Street West, Canby MN 56220
- ST. JAMES WEEKLY DAILY MASS…Mondays at 6:00 PM. First Monday of the month, Mass will be held at 9:00 AM at the Dawson Nursing Home.
- MASS INTENTIONS…St. James Parishioners, please place intentions in an envelope marked “Mass Intentions” and give to Fr. Keith or place in collection baskets and they will be given to Fr. Keith or you may mail them directly to: Church of St. Peter, 307 4th Street West, Canby, MN 56220. Please make checks payable to: Church of St. James and indicate “St. James Mass Intentions”. Fr. Keith will coordinate with Mary at St. Peter to get intenions said as soon as possible to the date requested.
- RECEIVE YOUR BULLETIN BY EMAIL…send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org . St. Peter,St.Leo and St. James BULLETIN ARE NOW ONLINE Bulletin announcement deadline is Tuesday @ 12:00 Noon.
- RESERVE OR HOLD AN EVENT…in the church basement, call Mary Knollenberg at the Canby office to reserve. (507-223-7304) Also, please write the event on the calendar in our church kitchen.
- HOMEBOUND COMMUNION CALLS…If you are homebound and would like a visit or communion brought to you please contact Fr. Keith as he comes once a month for homebound communion calls. Also, Ken Club is available to visit the homebound and bring them communion.
- FAITH FORMATION COORDINATOR…Ann Voller Email: email@example.com Cell: (320-226-5205)